Tex Reynolds' Toys for Tots
OUR VOLUNTEERS ARE BACK TO WORK!!!
Toy donations can be taken to any Racine County Fire Station east of the interstate or dropped in the red shed at Kortendick Hardware on Douglas Ave.
Until further notice, appointments must be made to drop off donations at our workshop at 800 Center Street. Please call 262-633-1379.
A helping hand for kids during the Holidays for over 85 years!
Tex Reynolds’ Toys for Tots is a non-profit organization with the sole purpose of ensuring every needy child in the Racine County area has a wonderful holiday season. It is a challenging goal that takes, not only the hundreds of volunteers working at the Toys for Tots workshop and from home, but also the thousands of families that donate unneeded, unused or repairable toys to the program each year. We also accept new toys and monetary donations of any amount.
Ours is a story of helping hands trying to improve the quality of life in our community. We hope that you will read our story and join in our quest. There are many aspects of the Toys for Tots program where your skills and talents (regardless of what they might be) can be utilized. Our volunteers work hard throughout the year, but it is a fun journey.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE MARINE CORPS TOYS FOR TOTS.
Check back here later this year for information on our 2021 gift giving program.
Tex Reynolds' Toys for Tots along with the
Corporate Volunteer Council of Racine — The Giving Tree
announce the Helping Families Program for 2019
- You must be a Racine County resident. Please bring a bill or letter showing your current address.
- You must bring proof you are the parent/guardian of child/children or that you have custody of the child/children.
- Please present the following when registering:
a. Picture ID or Driver's License of parent or guardian.
b. Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Medical Card or Immunization Card for each of the children, or other proof of age from
4. If you have a low income, please bring your last check stub and/or medical card. We use current federal poverty guidelines (see below).
NOTE: Tex Reynolds' Toys for Tots does not share your personal information with any other person, agency, organization, business, etc.
- Apply in person at the City Hall Annex Building located at 800 Center Street (downstairs) between 8:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- Register on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday starting October 1 through December 10 (final day for registration). Registration is also available on Saturday, October 5; Saturday, October 12; Monday, December 2; Saturday, December 7 and Monday, December 9 (same hours as above).
- Closed the week of Thanksgiving, November 25-29.
- The last distribution day is Saturday, December 14.
- Recipients can apply only once per year.
- Availability of gifts dependent upon registration numbers.
Please contact our office at 633-1379 during regular workshop hours with questions or concerns.
Helping Families in 2019
Letter from the President
Welcome to our website...
On behalf of all the volunteers past and present, I hope your visit to our site is a satisfying one.
We’ve tried to be comprehensive in the information presented on this site and hope your navigation is easy and successful.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us by phone, email or in person.
Our workshop is open year-round but check below for the current hours of operation
and holiday closings.
Thank you very much for your continued support, and remember we always welcome new volunteers.
Lend a helping hand. It is easy. It is rewarding. It is satisfying. And it is all benefiting children!
Poverty Guidelines 2019
Size of Family / Per Week Gross Unit
Size of Family / Per Week Gross Unit